voic les details
pottery barn changing table white / little cream kendall Classic changing table
very safe, love the space under to put diapers them toys very safe the baby start to walk .
very easy with the space on the right side to put extra diapers cream cotton etc...
after a long study this table was the best on the market ( not cheap but very solid and convenient)
I finally says good by to the diapers I would love to share this table with another family
pick up only we are close of union square. this is a great deal
more detail of the table from the web
* Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
* Masterfully crafted from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an
engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the
changing table will endure over time.
* All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
* The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
* Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids.
Artisans carefully layer our Antique White finish for an exceptionally
rich patina, and apply our Espresso finish in layers for exceptional
depth of color. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that
mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural
grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra
* All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate
with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey
and Honey all look great together in one room.
* Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
* Overall: 43" wide x 20" deep x 36.5" high
* Changing Area: 32" wide x 16" deep x 3" high
* Front Inset Cubby: 6" wide x 5.5" deep
* Back Inset Cubby: 6" wide x 10" deep
* Shelf (2): 43" wide x 20" deep
* Distance between shelves: 11.5"
* Weight: 74.5 pounds
* Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
* Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
* Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
* We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax