Time: December 27, 2011 from 1:30pm to 4pm
Location: 34th street and 9th avenue, next to B&H Photo
Street: West 34th st. corner of 9th avenue, next to B&H Photo
City/Town: New York City
Website or Map: http://www.citifari.com
Phone: +1 262 726 1201
Event Type: photo, workshop
Organized By: Sam Levy
Latest Activity: Dec 25, 2011
Citifari landmark tour includes the New Yorker Hotel, the Empire State building, Grand Central Terminal and the Chrysler building.
Citifari tour starts outside B&H Photo at the corner of 34th st. and 9th av.
- bring your best camera, a couple of lenses if you have (a standard zoom should be enough but you might want to be able to play a bit),
- remember to charge your battery and have a memory card that will allow for some 100 shots (~ 10 shots per spot),
- wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes according to the weather,
- most of the tour occurs outside, wear a hat and sunscreen during sunny days,
- bring some refreshments / snacks
The tour should last between 2-1/2 hour and 3 hours and will end close to the Chrysler building.
Check www.citifari.com for reservations and more information