Would anyone have recommendations of good French classes (story time in French, any activity in French, etc.) for 2-3 yr old toddlers, on the Upper West Side? (ideally close to the Lincoln Square/Riverside South area).
I'm aware of:
- La Petite Ecole (but their after school programs for that age seem to be in Tribeca)
- Little Global Village (but their French classes conflict with our preschool schedule)
- Bilingual birdies (but there are no French classes this Fall)
- Manhattan French playgroup on Meetup (but it sounds like story time in French at the Columbus library was just discontinued).
- I guess we could try FIAF but it's a bit too far from the UWS
Any recommendations? Any option I missed?