Last year the first Queens K-5 program opened up at PS151.  The program is still looking to fill spots for their K, 1st and 2nd year programs.  Families who are interested in having their children be part of the program can contact me. 

We still have room for new students in Grades K, 1 and 2

I know there are a lot of French speaking families in New York that can benefit from this, PS151 is a magnet school - which means you can apply from anywhere in the city.

PS 151 won a huge grant to become an international baccalaureate school,

Q151flyer1.pdf

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We need one in Forest Hills!

• Evelyn Stella Sewavi said:
    Felicitations! Ou se trouve PS 151? Ma fille frequente PS. 82, mais ils n'ont pas de choses pareilles.

The school is P.S. 151 Mary D. Carter. Address: 50-05 31 AVENUE Woodside, NY11377 -
    French/English Dual Language Program in Public School - Queens
    Last year the first Queens K-5 program opened up at PS151.  The program is still looking to fill spots for their K, 1st and 2nd year programs.  Famil…
  • Felicitations! Ou se trouve PS 151? Ma fille frequente PS. 82, mais ils n'ont pas de choses pareilles.
  • What about Steinway Branch oe Queens Library?
  • What about Steinway branch?

Fred Gitner said:
    I'm the head of the New Americans Program at Queens Library. I will forward the flyer to our Broadway Library in Astoria and to our libraries in Elmhurst, Jackson Heights, Sunnyside and Woodside and ask them to post it. Bonne chance!
    Last year the first Queens K-5 program opened up at PS151.  The program is still looking to fill spots for their K, 1st and 2nd year programs.  Famil…
  • I'm the head of the New Americans Program at Queens Library. I will forward the flyer to our Broadway Library in Astoria and to our libraries in Elmhurst, Jackson Heights, Sunnyside and Woodside and ask them to post it. Bonne chance!

• Do you need bilingual teachers for this program? I am interested in teaching, but I do not have a New York City teacher's certificate. I am teaching in a high school in Delaware.
    New York in French said:
    French/English Dual Language Program in Queens
    Soyez les bienvenus! Come tour Queens's only French-English dual language program
    Held at P.S. 151 Mary D. Carter (K-5th)
    JASON GOLDNER, PRINCIPAL
    50-05 31 AVENUE, QUEENS, NY 11377
    Phone: 718-728-2676
    Why a French-English Dual Language Program in Queens?
    The borough is one of the most diverse in the whole world, it has a lot of families coming from abroad or open to
    other languages and cultures.
    * For Francophones and French speaking families (Quebec, West Indies, Africa, France…)
    - Who want their children to keep their culture and language
    - Who need a FREE public school program that is supported and acknowledged by the French Embassy
    *For English speaking families
    -Who want to give their children an edge by offering them another language at an early age
    -Who need to give them more opportunities for their future
    Why PS151?
    * International Baccalaureate grant awarded to the school and this year PS151 will be building on their
    current academics and providing enrichment above and beyond the core curriculum.
    * Math Program – EnvisionMATH on line program that offers parents the opportunity to look inside the child’s day to
    day learning and sees his / her progress.
    * Environmental Program incorporated into the
  • French/English Dual Language Program in Queens
    Soyez les bienvenus! Come tour Queens's only French-English dual language program
    Held at P.S. 151 Mary D. Carter (K-5th)
    JASON GOLDNER, PRINCIPAL
    50-05 31 AVENUE, QUEENS, NY 11377
    Phone: 718-728-2676
    Why a French-English Dual Language Program in Queens?
    The borough is one of the most diverse in the whole world, it has a lot of families coming from abroad or open to
    other languages and cultures.
    * For Francophones and French speaking families (Quebec, West Indies, Africa, France…)
    - Who want their children to keep their culture and language
    - Who need a FREE public school program that is supported and acknowledged by the French Embassy
    *For English speaking families
    -Who want to give their children an edge by offering them another language at an early age
    -Who need to give them more opportunities for their future
    Why PS151?
    * International Baccalaureate grant awarded to the school and this year PS151 will be building on their
    current academics and providing enrichment above and beyond the core curriculum.
    * Math Program – EnvisionMATH on line program that offers parents the opportunity to look inside the child’s day to
    day learning and sees his / her progress.
    * Environmental Program incorporated into the

• Robert Nolan said:
    I've heard about this, but would like more information. My wife is French and we have an 18-month old little girl in Sunnyside. We also know a number of other Francophone families who would be interested. Could someone tell me where the meeting on November 4th is taking place? We'd like to come by to learn more.

The meeting is in the school library at PS151 - Address: 50-05 31 AVENUE QUEENS, NY11377. Phone: 718-728-2676 on Nov. 4th from 6 - 7:30 pm. I attached a flyer if you can pass it to all the people you know as well.

Q151flyer1.pdf

• I've heard about this, but would like more information. My wife is French and we have an 18-month old little girl in Sunnyside. We also know a number of other Francophone families who would be interested. Could someone tell me where the meeting on November 4th is taking place? We'd like to come by to learn more.
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store