Do you have a big interest for online marketing? Would you like to develop your skills in social media, graphic design, blogging, and business networking?
We Able Marketing is a new online marketing agency specialized in web design, social media management, email marketing and influencers collaboration. We are looking for one or two part-time online marketing interns to join our small but growing team.
We are looking for a highly motivated and determined individual looking to gain work experience and that can grow with us. You’ll help increase our clients presence in the online space and grow our company. You will also receive hands-on-training to learn the fundamental online marketing skills
Don't miss this chance to gain a real experience with us!
Please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com
Under the supervision of the Online Marketing Project Manager, the intern will participate in a plethora of different tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Social media posting and scheduling on hootsuite
- Graphic design
- Identify and engage with influencers (mainly bloggers, youtubers, magazines)
- Create and analyze analytics and social media reports
- Support team in implementing new campaign ideas and improvements for our company
- Assist with business development
We can offer:
- Flexible Hours
- Work from home
- Great exposure and training in online marketing
- A friendly and young team with extensive online marketing expertise
Minimum commitment: The schedule is flexible, but we would expect the student to commit to 10 to 15 hours per week.
- Has the ability to begin as soon as possible
- Experience preferred in online marketing but willing to train the right candidate
- Professional demeanor
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication in English. French is a big plus but not mandatory
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Good organizational skills
- Positive attitude with friendly but respectful attitude
- Must have great organizational skills, attention to details, and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as a part of the team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Eagerness to learn
- Must have the ability to work from home
- Must have a laptop (preferably not a Mac) and the ability to carry it in a coffee shop sometimes
- Must have a good internet connection and the ability to communicate from the cellphone with the team (emails, text messages)
- Linkedin profile a plus
- Knowledge in WordPress, hootsuite, mailchimp, getresponse, photoshop, pixlr, graphic design, photography, Google analytics, and French language is a plus but not mandatory.
- In addition to your online marketing interest, an interest in beauty, natural and organic products, cooking, women health careand healthy diet would also be a plus
The position is perfect for a fast learner that is open minded and very curious and enthousiast about online marketing, someone creative, who thrives in a fast-paced environment This person should be okay working from home, and sometimes to join the team to talk, learn and work in a coffee shop.
Required - Bilingual in English
Preferred - Hootsuite, Creative Entrepreneurship, Outgoing, Positive Attitude, Social Media Advertising, mailchimp, French speaking