We are a small French immersion preschool (no more than 12 potty trained students at once) in need of a caring/loving Lunch/Nap Aide. Hours: 11:00am to 2:pm in our Upper West location.
Your responsibilities include:
– Preparing plates and setting the table for 12 preschools students aged 2,5 to 5. No cooking involved since the food is provided by the parents.
– Supervising 6 students during napping time.
– Keeping a safe and clean environment at all times.
– Light cleaning and sweeping.
– Enjoys interacting and taking care of young children.
– Child safety awareness/experience
– Basic understanding/knowledge of early childhood development
– Team player
Must be fluent in French. Previous experience with children required.
Send your resume to email@example.com with “School Aide Position” as a subject.