Hello,

Our family is looking for a native of France, (French speaking) person who is energetic, loving, supportive, organized and upbeat to help with caring for our 3.5-year-old son and 16-month-old son and occasionally our 8-year-old daughter  (who is in school until 5:30 most days) . We would like someone to speak only French to our children with a native French accent. Responsibilities would include drop off/pick up our son to/from preschool, play with and read to our children, organize play dates and trips to the park and zoo/museum. In addition, we would need meal preparation 2 nights a week, light housekeeping, errands, occasional homework help, violin practice and laundry for the kids. We are looking for someone to start with us very soon as our nanny who has been with us for the the last four years is returning to France. Nonsmokers only and must be able to provide two local references.

Thanks very much!

JoAn

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• would your kids be interested in any of these free French playgroups & classes:

Le Ballon Rouge

FREE June & July French environmental playgroup and classes 
     led by French parent with environmental background

Saturdays, June 2
    1-4pm
    for francophone children ages 5-8
    (with French speaking caregiver preferred, but not required)
    environmental class in Prospect Park

weekend June 22-24
    for francophone children ages 5-8 and their families
    2 hour environmental classes each day over 3 days
    family camping near Beacon, NY
    accessible via Metro North at Grand Central

then a 30 min hike to campground 

July 3 to July 26 8 sessions

Tuesdays & Thursdays
    9:30am to 12pm
    for children ages 2-5
    French speaking caregivers are required
    Various outdoor locations

Prospect Park, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Coney Island, Central Park

LBRfrench(at)gmail.com
    Shumin
    Le Ballon Rouge
    Le Ballon Rouge. 291 likes · 1 talking about this. French language center for children in Brooklyn - French preschool, after school, summer camp, pla…
  • Hi JoAn,

I am Mathilde a native French speaking nanny with an extensive experience in child care in New York. I am upbeat and dynamic, ponctuel and dedicated. I love children genuinely and know how to make them and parents happy as I give hundred per cent of my effort to satisfy my Nanny family. I have been teaching French to my little charges since 2010.
    I am also an interior decoration lover and may help mom with kitchen cabinets organization or kids room decoration free of charges:-).
    Feel free to reach me via my email: mathgiska@gmail.com
    Merci et au plaisir de vous rencontrer.
    PS: I am not French, however French is my mother tongue as this is my primary language since birth as I Grew up and lived in Belgium for 10 years.
  • Hi JoAn,

Are you still looking for a French-speaking nanny for your children? I'm a Brooklyn-based writer originally from Paris with tons of baby-sitting experience taking care of children from age 1 to 13.

I can send you references via email.

Thanks!

Best,
    Alexia

• Hi Alexia-

I haven't checked this site in a while.  We are still looking for a full time nanny,  

If you are still available, perhaps we could chat more about the position?

My cell is 646-221-2145

Thank you,

JoAn

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store