Starting May 2nd or 3rd we will need our nanny only from about 2.30pm to 6.30pm Monday to Friday (youngest son starting preschool). She will be available every morning until about 2.30pm (she has to pick up my oldest son at 2.45pm at school in the low 70s on UWS).
She has been working for us for almost 2 years. She is taking care full time of our youngest son since he is 3 months old. She also takes care of our oldest son after school and during vacation. She is been great with both of them and we really love her.
- She has a lot of experience with kids of all ages.
- She used to work for a family with twins before us.
- She is also a mother of 2 very nice kids who are 5 and 10.
- She keeps our house incredibly clean and organized.
- She brings the kids to the library, music class, soccer class, etc.
- She is bilingual in English and French.
- She is in green card process and has a work permit.
All my friends and parents of my oldest son's classmates always tell me how lucky I am to have her.
She lives on Manhattan and could work in any neighborhood as long as she can be at 2.45pm in the 70s on the UWS.
Feel free to contact me if you need additional information from me or if you would like to meet our nanny.
My email is (please delete spaces before @ - it is to avoid spams on my mailbox):
severineany @ yahoo.fr