Our youngest son started the preschool recently and we cannot keep our nanny full time. She is still working for us part-time now but would like to find a full time position, ideally (for us) starting at the end of June but if you need earlier than date we can be flexible.
She has been working for us for almost 2 years. She is taking care full time of our youngest son since he is 3 months old. She also takes care of our oldest son after school and during vacation. She is been great with both of them and we really love her.
- She has a lot of experience with kids of all ages and with European families
- She used to work for a family with twins before us.
- She is also a mother of 2 very nice kids who are 5 and 10.
- She keeps our house incredibly clean and organized.
- She brings the kids to the library, music class, soccer class, etc.
- She is bilingual in English and French.
- She is in green card process and has a work permit.
- She lives in Manhattan
All my friends and parents of my oldest son's classmates always tell me how lucky I am to have her.
Feel free to contact me if you need additional information from me or if you would like to contact her.
My email is (please delete spaces before @ - it is to avoid spams on my mailbox):
severineany @ yahoo.fr