Job Title: Corporate & Private Instruction Programs Coordinator
Department: Language Center
Reports To: Manager of Private and Corporate Instruction
Designation: Exempt full-time
Envoyez CV, lettre de motivation et pretentions salariales a email@example.com
The French Institute Alliance Française (FIAF) is the leading French language and cultural center in the U.S. Since 1898, FIAF has been dedicated to creating and offering New Yorkers innovative and unique programs in education and the arts, all exploring the evolving diversity and richness of French cultures.
The FIAF Language Center is the largest language school dedicated to teaching the French language in the tri-state area. With more than 6,000 registrations annually, we offer French in two convenient locations: Manhattan’s Upper East Side and Montclair, NJ.
Position Summary: The Coordinator of Corporate and Individual instruction, a full-time position, is responsible for the conception, development, organization and promotion of onsite and offsite individual and corporate instruction teaching programs for the Language Center of the French Institute Alliance Française, the largest French language school in the United States.
The Coordinator is committed to the highest level of customer service and strives to foster excellent public relations as a key motivation. The Coordinator is under the direct supervision of the Manager of Private and Corporate Instruction of FIAF, and works with the other FIAF departments to ensure a coordinated and unified service.
- The Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the FIAF Language Center: scheduling of classes and instructors, submission of proposals to clients, bidding, follow-up at the administrative and pedagogical levels, budgeting and billing, statistics, technology enhancements, reports and development of customized programs.
- The Coordinator is responsible for the development of the corporate client base: canvassing of clients, establishment of sales objectives, statistics, and creation of marketing campaigns and materials.
- The Coordinator is responsible for the development of new products and services in response to evolving corporate and private needs and ensures long-term planning of the service.
Additional Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Answers questions by phone and email
- Receives and greets onsite clients
- Studies needs analysis and elaboration of appropriate solutions
- Registers students by phone and online
- Processes course transfers
- Prepares invoices and billing (classes and books)
Management and development
- Plans strategies to increase enrollment through research and development
- Develops customer recruitment objectives (researches, presents programs to corporate HR representatives, etc.)
- Creates marketing materials in print and for the web
- Develops new products and services
- Schedules teachers and classes; coordination of schedules
- Submits teachers’ payrolls to accounting
- Maintains database of all corporate and private clients and billings
- Coordinates with teachers and other Language Center staff
- Deals with daily changes and updates, cancellations and rescheduling
- Maintains attendance and student performance records
- Prepares statistics reports
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Commercial background experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy a must
- Organized, detail-oriented and multitasking skills
- Valid US permit/visa